- Fixes an issue where the user may be signed out of their Apple ID
- Fixes an issue that caused MobileSubstrate initialization to be delayed
- Detect a case where the user may have an OTA update downloaded, which caused issues for some users
The following issues are caused by incorrect DFU mode entry, please make sure to follow the instructions in the UI:
- An issue where the taptic engine did not work on some devices
- An issue where biometrics did not work for some users
- An issue where the touch screen became unresponsive for some users
Battery settings panel issue: We have investigated this issue extensively and found that some tweaks and libraries which some tweaks depend on cause this issue.
This update includes a new fast DFU sequence. Entering DFU mode should now be safer and more reliable.
The loading mechanism for substrate has improved in this update, which improves the stability of the device.
If you are experiencing the -20, please rejailbreak with the the no-substrate mode option checked in the app, and see if removing tweaks resolves your issue.
checkra1n will eventually support all devices between the iPhone 5s and the iPhone X, however, this beta lacks support for the following devices:
- iPad Air 2
- iPad 5th Gen
- iPad Pro 1st Gen
Support for these devices will be added in a later release.
Support for the following devices is experimental, and may require more attempts than usual:
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Air
Reliability on these devices will be improved in future releases.
This beta is only available for macOS. Work is ongoing to support Windows and Linux, which will be added in a later release.
At the moment, checkra1n only supports installing Cydia. Support for other package managers is coming soon, and will not require a checkra1n update.