Checkra1n Jailbreak Device compatible
All A6 to A11 Devices are compatible with checkra1n jailbreak.
iPhone 5C ,
iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 , iPhone 6+ , iPhone 6S , iPhone 6S+ iPhone SE,
iPhone 7, iPhone 7+ , iPhone 8 / iPhone 8+, iPhone X
iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Pro (12.9 in), iPad Pro (9.7 in) , iPad Pro (10.5 in), iPad 6G, iPad 7G
Unsupported Devices for checkra1n
iPhone 11 Pro , iPhone 11 , iPhone 11 Pro Max , iPhone XR , iPhone XS Max , iPhone XS , iPhone XS Max
Checkra1n Jailbreak iOS compatible
Checkra1n fully compatible all latest iOS 13 / iOS 13.1 / iOS 13.1.1 / iOS 13.1.2 / iOS 13.1.3 / iOS 13.2 / iOS 13.2.2 and latest iOS 13.3 Beta. So if you are Below iOS 12..3, recommended to upgrade to the latest versions.
Still Mac operating system only compatible with Checkra1n. Follow below guide for jailbreak your Device with Checkra1n.
- Step 01 – Download Checkra1n from official site. https://checkra.in/
- Step 02 – Drag and Drop Checkra1n DMG file to run.
- Step 03 – Now open Checkra1n.
- Step 04 – Now connect your Device to PC.
- Step 05 – Tap Start Button.
- Step 06 – Tap Next button to enter DFU mode.
- Step 07 – Now put your Device to DFU mode. Just follow on screen instructions to put your Device to DFU mode.
- Step 08 – You will have Checkra1n app once you Device booted.
- Step 09 – Now check your Device for Checkra1n app.
- Step 10 – Now tap Checkra1n app to open the Checkra1n app.
- Step 11 – Now you will have Cydia name on Checkra1n main interface and tap on it.
- Step 12 – Now you can see Cydia Downloading.
- Step 13 – Once all process doen, you will have Cydia application on your Device.