Google Pixel 2 Specifications:
Google Pixel 2 released in October 2017. Google Pixel 2 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Google Pixel 2 has a 5.00 inches AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 Pixel 2s, Google Pixel 2 runs on Octa-core 4×2.35 GHz & 4×1.9 GHz Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset, and powered by a 2700mAh non-removable battery. The Google Pixel 2 comes with a 12.2-megaPixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Google Pixel 2:
- Turn ON your Google Pixel 2.
- Insert a working sim card in your FRP locked smartphone.
- Connect your Google Pixel 2 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Swype the notification:
- Tab on the setting logo.
- Then tab on app info logo.
- Then Tab on: Browser app ==> Opening links ==> Youtube.
- Then click on: Youtube logo ==> Advanced ==> Additional setting in the app.
- Then A Google chrome main page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass apk:
- Install FRPBypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Reboot your Google Pixel 2& Congratulation you have successfully Remove FRP Google Pixel 2 – Lock Remove Done Android 9 Without PC.