- Insert usb flashdrive to your computer. Make sure of the USB drive letter.
2. Open RUFUS Portable App. Select the driver letter that corresponds to your USB Flashdrive .
3. On RUFUS, click the CD-ROM icon (a), find and locate your downloaded Windows 10 ISO File (b) and click Open (c).
4. Click Partition scheme and Target System dropdown list, and select GPT Partition Scheme for UEFI.
5. On File System select NTFS (a) and click START (b)
6. Click OK on the warning. (again, select a correct drive letter others you’ll end up with an empty hard drive.)
7. Wait for the app to finish and click Close once done.